Thread: Looking to meet and find new sheep,elk,moose hunting partners

Looking to meet and find new sheep,elk,moose hunting partners

Hello everyone i figure id post another add here looking for more people to hunt with since the guys i hunt with normaly moved out of province and a few others have had plans change for this year... im not looking for your special hunt.spot your more than welcome to tag along with myself possibly 1-2 other depending on the style of hunt game animal being targeted ect what i am looking for is some more seriouse back pack style hunters willing mainly to go after goats,sheep and elk i prefer to head into the mountains in 2-3s mainly for saftey purposes and ease of transporting trophies ect i have all own gear i also hunt ducks and geese and am willing to trade a bit of moose hunting for some solid goose/duck action late season like nov-jan pm me if interested ...and no there will be NO BROKE BACK MNT ACTION LOL and no spooning of any kind

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking to meet and find new sheep,elk,moose hunting partners

Quote Originally Posted by 338edgehunter View Post
    and no there will be NO BROKE BACK MNT ACTION LOL and no spooning of any kind
    You are funny man

Well you had me until you said no spooning.. how the eff do you keep warm otherwise !?! I’d be big spoon so it’s acceptable.

Ryo i got 30 pocket warmers you could use lol.

I would be interested in a conversation. See if we are compatible. I find it hard to find a goat hunting partner and would definitely be interested in a goat hunt and maybe other hunts.

Right on im pretty easy going i get along with pretty much anyone for the most part. Iv been in contact with 3-4 hunt bc members that are very interested so hopfully we can put together a small group of mountain hunters and between every ones scheduled time off we should be able to gitter done

My offer still stands looking for more elk,goat and sheep style hunters not looking for your spot can go to a whole new area just looking for more like minded people to hunt with. I got from sept 15th to Oct 1st off looking to maybe hunt the smithers terrace region for goats of perhaps some where else for elk ect im located up in fsj
    Last edited by 338edgehunter; 07-10-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Hey, I have a goat tag for 6-25 and a moose tag for 6-30 and no committed hunting partner yet. It would be great to find someone interested in going.

Quote Originally Posted by rugged View Post
    Hey, I have a goat tag for 6-25 and a moose tag for 6-30 and no committed hunting partner yet. It would be great to find someone interested in going.
    welcome!

dates and the other pertinent information might get you a few more replies.

Every time I hunt with my buddy I wait till were just about to pass out in our respective tents and scream I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU bahahahhahaha