Thread: Goats

Goats

Hey everyone, have a got draw in 6-09 A this year and wondering if anyone had any access info they are willing to share. I have already scouted the south end of the zone, but wondering more about the north side of the zone. Much appreciated...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Goats

Try the Rocher Deboule Rd between Kitseguecla and Hazleton. It branches off in a few options, Juniper creek rd and Kitseguecla fsr. I haven't been on those roads in years though and can't say what condition they are in.

Congrats on your tag. 6-9 is a huge area with lots of Zones for goat. Really depends on what zone you drew a tag for.

Quote Originally Posted by northernbrew View Post
    Hey everyone, have a got draw in 6-09 A this year and wondering if anyone had any access info they are willing to share. I have already scouted the south end of the zone, but wondering more about the north side of the zone. Much appreciated...

He has Zone A in his original post

Quote Originally Posted by GROOTSKY View Post
    He has Zone A in his original post

Whoops hahaha.

I'll send you a PM about zone A duder.

Ime, keep to the western side of the south end of zone A (nipples) Iv hunted it a lot but mostly in winter. It’s a gnarly mountain, tough to navigate to where the big guys are. November brings them lower, but the road is often snowed in by then. Great draw to have, good luck!
    Last edited by decker9; 06-23-2021 at 07:35 PM.

I would try get up & over the ridge & hunt the north side of the nipples, especially if your up there early season.

Thanks for the input guys, looking forward to the early season and if that doenst work out, winter camping it is!