Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loomis and canpar not shipping ammo?

Loomis and canpar not shipping ammo?

Anyone heard about Canpar and Loomis not shipping ammo anymore?....could be very expensive to get ammo if this is true! anyone got any alternatives?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Loomis and canpar not shipping ammo?

I heard Purolator ships ammo.
    Maybe UPS, Fedex?

Purolator don't...looks like possibly UPS...but could get more and more difficult to get ammo...and more and more expensive too...

This is certainly going to put a kink in things for the dealers that sell ammunition, powder and primers. When it comes to firearms it is another slash in the death by a thousand cuts situation we find ourselves in. Bad enough you have politicians who are anti-gun, increasingly we are being impacted by the anti-gun stance of companies and corporations.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Purolator ships ammo
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

It's an opportunity to start a business.
    But big players always lobby the goverment to make entry as difficult as possible.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

I called purolater 30mins ago and they said no. So as far as I know for shipping ammo (not firearms?) thats Loomis..no, Purolater no, Canpar no, canadapost no...UPS maybe a yes. But the list is getting smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Fallkniven View Post
    I called purolater 30mins ago and they said no. So as far as I know for shipping ammo (not firearms?) thats Loomis..no, Purolater no, Canpar no, canadapost no...UPS maybe a yes. But the list is getting smaller
    Someone mentioned on another thread that UPS won't ship ammo anymore either. Purolator only ships ammo for business accounts after going through their vetting process.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperYeti View Post
    Purolator only ships ammo for business accounts after going through their vetting process.
    That's what I meant when I said Purolator will ship ammo. Business to customer delivery
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

My last shipment 2 weeks ago came UPS.

Last I heard they are still trying to figure out and Canpar might continue. We shall see.