Hi all,

Wondering if anyone would be able to give some general guidance for a new hunter trying to get their first bear.
I've scouted Coq Summit, Princeton and Skagit before the restrictions hit but I'm hoping to respect the restrictions at the moment.

Since the restrictions, I've been out to Harrison West (suggested by my LGS) a couple of times already, hiked 5-6km up on some of the spur roads each time. So far I've seen nothing and only got a tick bite to show for it (bush whacking).

At this point I think I can make about 2 more trips before the end of the season and would like to optimize my chances.

From what I gather, if I wanted to stay within my health authority, I have either Pemberton, Squamish or stick to Harrison west.
This is probably rude to ask (I know I should be putting in the scouting work), but I'm just hoping for some general suggestions, not your secret hunting spots.

Should I bother sticking with Harrison West or just head up to Squamish (Ashlu/Squamish River Main) or Pemberton? I'm slightly hesitant to go too far up Squamish since I read that it's prone to flooding and I just got a regular clearance vehicle.

Thanks!