Quote Originally Posted by Huevos;[URL="tel:2259430"
2259430[/URL]]I would disagree with alberta being better than BC draws. I guess it helps to know that you wont be getting that moose draw for another 17 years unless you drive up north, where in bc that far north is over the counter for trophy bulls. Once in a lifetime goat draws....great! No stones, no rosies, no blacktails, no sitka blacktails, no dalls, Black bears in bc on a regular day of hunting is about the same either province, great bears all across Canada. Wait years for a mule deer draw, no thanks. I'm glad you can buy otc whitetailed deer, but so can BC. Bottom line is there is way more hunting opportunity in BC, hands down, and if a guy is ambitious enough to drive for a few hours, you can hunt otc goat, roosevelt elk, rocky mountain elk, moose, sheep, whitetail, blacktail, sitka blacktail (15), mule deer, cougar, lynx, bear, wolverine, bobcat, wolf, coyote, fox, stone sheep, caribou, big horn, california big horn, turkey, etc. ANd we have a LEH for dalls and bison. The only thing we are lacking that Alberta has are speed goats. and even that takes near 10 years to draw over there. I think I will take my chances hunting over here, but hey, at least you can plan your hunt coming up 7 yrs down the road!
33 years putting in for elk in bc and zero draws... bc sucks .