I have Vortex Diamondbacks that I bought 2 years ago. They are ok on nice weather days, but the eyepieces fog up whenever it's raining. I use a bino harness where the binos are not in a case - they're on my chest with the harness elastics and have covers over eyepieces. When I want to use them, I take off the covers. I don't have covers over the objective lenses (they broke off, but they don't seem to fog up too bad anyway), but they don't really fog up on the objective lenses anyway. It's really the eyepieces. So I'm wondering, do people coat their eyepieces with some type of anti fog solution or do they keep their binos in a case and it's not an issue or is the binos themselves in which case better binos wouldn't fog up or it could be using windex and kleenex to clean the eyepieces has removed any coating (but I'm in the bush hunting and they have to get clean somehow - I may get lectured for this?) or maybe everyone's binos fog up when it's rainy and that's just life or maybe something else...