Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: True North Forum - SCAM?

Re: True North Forum - SCAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    OK guys now you know the truth how about a retraction and apology for the false info and attack GOLDDUST.
    Lol - I appologized. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong - although even google had accounted it as spam. I edited my initial first post so that people didn't see me speaking ill of the forum as well BEFORE you made your pin-dink comment.

Sorry I hurt your feelings Foxton

Quote Originally Posted by Golddust View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry about the thread - Gmail flagged the email as potential "phishing" or a scam. I spoke with Dan who has also commented below. I've removed my comments of worry as they were unfounded. I hurt some feelings and stirred the pot a bit so I'm trying to cool things and calm the dram.

In summary it was not a scam - just myself and Gmail being over-cautious of clicking links.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Thank you for the retraction Tony.

Thanks GD. my feelings arn't hurt just hate fake news that cast aspersions on well meaning people and sites or any other entities. mistakes are made.
    Last edited by Foxton Gundogs; 05-13-2021 at 12:55 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

I'm amazed that a polite invitation for your thoughts on a site you are a member of, can cause so much attitude.

So, while we have you guys are on here...I’ve got just one question...

How’s Jeff doing?

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Hey Mark, can you forward me that green tea email? I’d love to lose 15 lbs in 20 days!

So, anybody know why they spammed the inactive member email list ?

Sure created lots of confusion.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Hey Mark, can you forward me that green tea email? I’d love to lose 15 lbs in 20 days!
    lol you and Cedar both LMAO ROFL

all I can say is I am a member of both true north and western Canada outdoor addicts as well as here....all 3 are great sites with strong personalities and there are a few past situations that lead to all sorts of personal grudges that last to this day...putting that history aside I know i would be a most gracious host to any that chose to join me around a camp fire...so if you havent checked out those other sites please know you can do that safely

As wide open throttle stated there are other sites in this province. Hunters and sports people like most of you. Same issues same desires and wishes. We are all on the edge of our seats. Our right to hunt is under attack everyday.
    Anti hunting and wildlife management sans science threaten our way of life. How’s about we try to come together and try to hang on to our heritage for our children that was given to us by our ancestors?
    Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
    " We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."

Robert B. Oetting

Proud BC Resident Hunter