Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: True North Forum - SCAM?

Re: True North Forum - SCAM?

This thread is nothing but scandal or an attempt to slag TNOF. A scam. TNOF Raised Donated over $2500 to a young Female Hunter Jackie Bates' with CF Go Fund me page to help in a double lung transplant. Sound like a scam? TNOF has Been around since 2012 and has many active members from here. Dan was a Mod here for years before coming to inherit Tnof fro the late Str8shooterBC who was also a member here.
    For anyone else who reads this check out TNOF.ca for yourselves. you might like it.
    Golddust your post is totally false and a retraction/apology would be in order forthwith.
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

If that doesn't come across as a scam email, I'm not sure what does
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Mark - careful what you click on when you are online then.... If you think that the above looks like a scam - especially when I signed it and said that I am the site owner - then if I were you I'd not click on ANY extraneous links....just sayin' is all....

It never ceases to amaze my - the lack of perception displayed by online users.

I didn't even know the big shooter forum was still active?

Although I guess it's not very active if they have to send out spam to their entire (inactive) mailing list begging for content.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I'd never heard of TNOF, I thought it was called BC Big Shots
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    Mark - careful what you click on when you are online then.... If you think that the above looks like a scam - especially when I signed it and said that I am the site owner - then if I were you I'd not click on ANY extraneous links....just sayin' is all....

It never ceases to amaze my - the lack of perception displayed by online users.
    Sensitive, and imagine me saying it in a higher than normal pitch in my voice!!! Sheesh guys, easy! Elkarama, I mean moosinaround, sorry wrong forum!��
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

OK guys now you know the truth how about a retraction and apology for the false info and attack GOLDDUST.
    Last edited by Foxton Gundogs; 05-13-2021 at 12:42 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    OK guys now you know the truth how about a retraction and apology for the false info and attack GOLDDUST.
    I think you the one who owes Golddust an apology

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    I didn't even know the big shooter forum was still active?

Although I guess it's not very active if they have to send out spam to their entire (inactive) mailing list begging for content.
    Now that is professional, you do realize HBC has over 25000 members ow which maybe 100 post and of those 100 6 or 7 post nothing but conspiracy theories. Now thts the pot calling the kettle black. Mods are expected to act with a bit of professionalism. You sir have np idea of that concept. I know go ahead and delete this it wont change the truth.
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."