Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wildlife, and Habitat in British Columbia Leads to the Formation of a New Coalition

Re: Wildlife, and Habitat in British Columbia Leads to the Formation of a New Coaliti

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    You three may be right. I'm still going to try to do something. The good news now is that there are a lot more people pushing on the same wheel and in the same direction.
    Doesnt Matter how many are Pushing the Wheel.
    The FNs are driving the STEAMROLLER over that wheel and everyone behind it. Its ALL going to be FNs and a no go for everyone else. Matter fact the rest of us are the Suckers that will continue pay for it. The Common resident and tax payer. Its amuzing really how the 96 % of Canadians watch and sit on their hands, the 4% Run the show. Laughable.
    Until there is ONE LAW for everyone, FNs will continue to TAKE it all. While the rest of Canadians quietly watch.
    Governments past and present have created this shit show, the BC NDP and Fed Liberals are just signing away on everything.
    Disgusted, 4% running, or should I say ruining the Country.

One Law for All. Until then, the Racism continues to grow.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Re: Wildlife, and Habitat in British Columbia Leads to the Formation of a New Coaliti

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    Doesnt Matter how many are Pushing the Wheel.
    The FNs are driving the STEAMROLLER over that wheel and everyone behind it. Its ALL going to be FNs and a no go for everyone else. Matter fact the rest of us are the Suckers that will continue pay for it. The Common resident and tax payer. Its amuzing really how the 96 % of Canadians watch and sit on their hands, the 4% Run the show. Laughable.
    Until there is ONE LAW for everyone, FNs will continue to TAKE it all. While the rest of Canadians quietly watch.
    Governments past and present have created this shit show, the BC NDP and Fed Liberals are just signing away on everything.
    Disgusted, 4% running, or should I say ruining the Country.

One Law for All. Until then, the Racism continues to grow.
    Look, i tend to feel the same way.
    That what we do to try and help will fall in FN hands while we get nothing.
    BUT, that has nothing to do with Wildlife "right now".

We have an issue with Wildlife #'s and its future that right now is only going to go down.
    Lets deal with that.

We can deal with FN shit later and remind ourselves there are always going to me way more of us than them, so we can
    "find our own ways" if need be, but hopefully change in government, change in some policies for BC Res Hunters and maybe
    we can get our end rectified.
    And, always remember (and i forget this too at times), it is not every FN or FN Band that there is an issue with.
    Just some, and those are the ones to "stay focused on".

But, Hunter related issues are "SEPERATE" of Wildlife issues.
    We have to remember that and remember just how much of a FAIL things have been up til now.
    So yes, a "change was needed" and hopefully a coalition is the start.

Might help if you look at the list of participants on the coalition and realize, Wildlife Stewardship Council, is the Indigenous voice on Provincial wildlife matters.

As well, the Together for Wildlife (T4W) initiative involves all stakeholders and an Indigenous council.

The Minister's Wildlife Advisory Council (MWAC) has a number of indigenous representatives on board.