Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is hunting still considered essential?

Re: Is hunting still considered essential?

Quote Originally Posted by specbelly View Post
    Who cares. Last time I looked this was still a free country. Can’t think of a safer place then out in the bush. If a road check asks me if my travel is essential then the answer is YES. Don’t need to answer anything else after that period
    Good luck with that and this is not a free country anymore.
    And you will have to prove to the cops that your travel is essential.
    What I mean if they want to give you grief thay can.
    Last edited by wildcatter; 05-07-2021 at 10:10 PM.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    Absolutely right.
    But they always blocked other's hunters access. Now government did that on legal basis.
    And of course they do not want to see "city slickers" hunting. Al those "city slickers" have to do is to work hard and pay taxes, so government has a money to give to FN. As well providing vaccine in first order by the way: all FN ( who wanted ) already been vaccinated.

lumping a whole race into lazy people that don’t work...perfect. Better keep the damn immigrants out too , they’re “taking” all the jobs right?

I guess giving the vaccine to all the communities that can’t keep up with the medical demand during outbreaks was a totally out to lunch idea. They’re not white anyways who cares what happens to them.

by asking for proof they are violating your rights.

Ak-47 I can almost visualize the “f Turdo “ bumper sticker on your whip from here

"The most recent Emergency Program Act order bans non-essential travel between three regional zones until May 25th. Travel for hunting and fishing, whether for food or for recreation, is not considered essential."

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/s...vid-19-updates

https://bcwf.bc.ca/bcwf-presidents-r...n-for-hunters/
    Last edited by huntingfamily; 05-07-2021 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    Ak-47 I can almost visualize the “f Turdo “ bumper sticker on your whip from here
    I’d proudly sport one of those.. they don’t seem to make them for bicycles though *frown*

When The Turd Sr. Was running the show way back when, you could buy Toilet Paper with his face on it with several different expressions, some one should bring it back, it would be a hit.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Cops DO NOT have the right or power under the charter to demand proof that your travel is essential. Ever our so called premier stated the other day he doesn’t have the constitutional power to stop Albertans from driving into B.C. yet they say they can restrict us from travelling with B.C. Give me a break. If I need to travel I will. I will follow ware practises but I’m free to go where I want

Quote Originally Posted by specbelly View Post
    Cops DO NOT have the right or power under the charter to demand proof that your travel is essential. Ever our so called premier stated the other day he doesn’t have the constitutional power to stop Albertans from driving into B.C. yet they say they can restrict us from travelling with B.C. Give me a break. If I need to travel I will. I will follow ware practises but I’m free to go where I want
    Just so you are aware, the Charter is NOT absolute and emergency orders are not just dreamt up. Emergency orders have limits that are constrained by legislation and yes, Albertans can be handed fines or potentially turned around if travel is deemed not essential. Just like travelling between the zones within BC. Is it perfect? No, we still have idiots travelling around as if no one can do anything about it, thinking they are free to go where ever they want.

zero tickets written since the road blocks tells you everything....