Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: COVID check point info thread

Re: COVID check point info thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leveraction View Post
    WALKS WITH DEER ,
    I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAM WHO YOU ARE ON HERE, SENIOR MEMBER OR NOT.
    YOUR COMMENT CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT PEOPLE FROM THE COAST ( WHICH I TAKE AS THE LOWER MAINLAND ) CARRY DISEASE.
    YOUR IGNORANCE, BLATANT DRAWING OF A LINE IN THE SAND IS THE SAME MINDSET THAT OCCURRED IN GERMANY IN THE 30’s BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHEN ONE SAID TO THE OTHER WE SHOULD PUT THE JEWS IN THE GHETTO AS THEY CARRY DISEASE.
    HOW DARE YOU !!! ON A FORUM WHERE WE COME TOGETHER TO TALK OUTDOORS, YOU SPEW OUT THIS HATRED FOR APPARENTLY YOUR FELLOW BC RESIDENT IS DISGUSTING, I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COMMENT, IT APPALLS ME TO THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER.
    DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND BETWEEN COASTIES AS YOU PUT US AND PEOPLE THAT LIVE ELSEWHERE IN THIS PROVINCE HAS NO ROOM IN OUR SOCIETY. PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THIS VIRUS DOES NOT STOP AT BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS.
    WHY DON’T LOBBY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO RID YOUR COMMUNITY OF CHINESE APPARENTLY COVID STARTED IN CHINA.
    �� The man was clearly joking, your over the top reaction just makes it funnier!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    Do you find the tinfoil causes your skin to break out on your forehead if you get too worked up and sweat at all? I hear it’s common problem.

I agree though that there should have been stricter control over who we let in the country though.
    Have you looked at the total deaths trend in Canada? Have you looked at the major discrepancies of the PCR test? If they really cared about resolving the pandemic they would handle it very differently as I stated previously....as I stated before this is about creating hysteria and removing freedoms in order to implement a vaccines on the majority of the population, and there will be complications with these vaccines...why? Because there's too many fish in the fish bowl dude and we're the fish....for the longevity of the planet they're enacting this agenda, look at the pollution that's created from our crowded world dude, if you open your eyes it's quite apparent...

So you think they want to kill off all the sheep and keep the paranoid folks around?

Quote Originally Posted by tdot View Post
    So you think they want to kill off all the sheep and keep the paranoid folks around?
    Only the westerners. Most 2nd and 3rd world countries have much less vaccine penetration. Someone will need to do the work when this bs is over.

Oh no. We’ve gone from travel control to population control. Another HVC thread gone wild. So where the toad blocks and who is getting kicked of what lakes?? Actual info preferably.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Have you looked at the total deaths trend in Canada? Have you looked at the major discrepancies of the PCR test? If they really cared about resolving the pandemic they would handle it very differently as I stated previously....as I stated before this is about creating hysteria and removing freedoms in order to implement a vaccines on the majority of the population, and there will be complications with these vaccines...why? Because there's too many fish in the fish bowl dude and we're the fish....for the longevity of the planet they're enacting this agenda, look at the pollution that's created from our crowded world dude, if you open your eyes it's quite apparent...
    You didn’t answer my question, Dude.

This one too is off track and closed. Some of you need to step back from the computer and go for a walk!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!