Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: COVID check point info thread

Re: COVID check point info thread

Went from Vancouver to Kamloops. Rolled through hope a little after 8pm. No checkpoints.

Originally Posted by shed-hunter1
    theres a well knowen lake in kamloops area they have blocked off the campsite and kicked every body out rumour was to many lower main landers in there

Treed : I find that hard to believe. What lake??

Yea I would really like to know too ! PM me if you will Please shed-hunter1 ! thxs RJ

Even if thats true, thats the first mistake, going to a well known lake. why cant you find a not-so-known lake off of a not-so-known service road? some people...

Quote Originally Posted by shed-hunter1 View Post
    theres a well knowen lake in kamloops area they have blocked off the campsite and kicked every body out rumour was to many lower main landers in there
    “Well known lake”.......why not name the lake?
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

I will never say a lake name on the internet no matter how well known

Quote Originally Posted by shed-hunter1 View Post
    I will never say a lake name on the internet no matter how well known
    Red lake, Tunkwa, Peter hope or stump would be my bet lol

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    You coastys can keep your desieses down there.
    WALKS WITH DEER ,
    I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAM WHO YOU ARE ON HERE, SENIOR MEMBER OR NOT.
    YOUR COMMENT CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT PEOPLE FROM THE COAST ( WHICH I TAKE AS THE LOWER MAINLAND ) CARRY DISEASE.
    YOUR IGNORANCE, BLATANT DRAWING OF A LINE IN THE SAND IS THE SAME MINDSET THAT OCCURRED IN GERMANY IN THE 30’s BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHEN ONE SAID TO THE OTHER WE SHOULD PUT THE JEWS IN THE GHETTO AS THEY CARRY DISEASE.
    HOW DARE YOU !!! ON A FORUM WHERE WE COME TOGETHER TO TALK OUTDOORS, YOU SPEW OUT THIS HATRED FOR APPARENTLY YOUR FELLOW BC RESIDENT IS DISGUSTING, I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COMMENT, IT APPALLS ME TO THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER.
    DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND BETWEEN COASTIES AS YOU PUT US AND PEOPLE THAT LIVE ELSEWHERE IN THIS PROVINCE HAS NO ROOM IN OUR SOCIETY. PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THIS VIRUS DOES NOT STOP AT BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS.
    WHY DON’T LOBBY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO RID YOUR COMMUNITY OF CHINESE APPARENTLY COVID STARTED IN CHINA.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Red lake, Tunkwa, Peter hope or stump would be my bet lol
    i grew up in Kamloops and have a cabin there.

Roche, Heffley, Community, Peter hope, Lac le Juene, Knouff. If it’s a popular well attended lake, every knows about it. I left out the names of the lakes that aren’t commonly known and have lunkers. If it’s one of those, great. But if it’s a lake like Roche, cats out of the bag on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leveraction View Post
    WALKS WITH DEER ,
    YOUR COMMENT CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT PEOPLE FROM THE COAST ( WHICH I TAKE AS THE LOWER MAINLAND ) CARRY DISEASE.
    YOUR IGNORANCE, BLATANT DRAWING OF A LINE IN THE SAND IS THE SAME MINDSET THAT OCCURRED IN GERMANY IN THE 30’s BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHEN ONE SAID TO THE OTHER WE SHOULD PUT THE JEWS IN THE GHETTO AS THEY CARRY DISEASE.
    HOW DARE YOU !!! ON A FORUM WHERE WE COME TOGETHER TO TALK OUTDOORS, YOU SPEW OUT THIS HATRED FOR APPARENTLY YOUR FELLOW BC RESIDENT IS DISGUSTING, I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COMMENT, IT APPALLS ME TO THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER.
    DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND BETWEEN COASTIES AS YOU PUT US AND PEOPLE THAT LIVE ELSEWHERE IN THIS PROVINCE HAS NO ROOM IN OUR SOCIETY. PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THIS VIRUS DOES NOT STOP AT BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS.
    WHY DON’T LOBBY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO RID YOUR COMMUNITY OF CHINESE APPARENTLY COVID STARTED IN CHINA.
    Triggered! You’re too easy man....
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by Leveraction View Post
    WALKS WITH DEER ,
    Wow. That’s a lot of yelling. Walks with deer is ok. He was just looking to get a reaction....and he got it...lol.