Thread: Skull mounting and more

Skull mounting and more

Posting for a friend:Hello fellow hunters, please see my work below. I am a retired cabinet maker and this has become a passion of mine (When not deer hunting). I repair, bleach and, wrap skulls in deer leather. Fabricate custom and standard plaques in the species and shape of your choice, build mounting plates for Euro and skullcaps and, mount shed antlers on synthetic skullcaps. I have experience with shot and poorly cut skulls at reasonable prices. To give a ballpark, I can take a broken skull, mount it on a back plate, create the remaining areas of the skull and paint it so it will be presentable on the wall for $80. Please email jjlemieux27@gmail.com

Link to Pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q3o-de-ziiCHyHL43QBZMwFiSxHFwknK?usp=sharing
    Last edited by mrdale; 05-01-2021 at 09:39 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Skull mounting and more

Interesting.. though I think this thread will be moved.

So you make wall mounts for euros as well or am I misreading that? Either way looks like something that people here could very well be happy to take advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdale View Post
    Hello fellow hunters, please see my work below. I am a retired cabinet maker and this has become a passion of mine (When not deer hunting). I repair, bleach and, wrap skulls in deer leather. Fabricate custom and standard plaques in the species and shape of your choice, build mounting plates for Euro and skullcaps and, mount shed antlers on synthetic skullcaps. I have experience with shot and poorly cut skulls at reasonable prices. To give a ballpark, I can take a broken skull, mount it on a back plate, create the remaining areas of the skull and paint it so it will be presentable on the wall for $80.
    I'm hoping to get my first black bear this spring. Do you have some pics you can post of your work?
    forever noob

Quote Originally Posted by boilerroom View Post
    I'm hoping to get my first black bear this spring. Do you have some pics you can post of your work?

I will add a google drive link shortly. This is actually not my work. I am helping the old timer who does the work market online!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q3o-de-ziiCHyHL43QBZMwFiSxHFwknK?usp=sharing

Bump bump bump