Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bear derby 2021!

Re: Bear derby 2021!

I will throw in a 200dollar gift card for great north prescion aswell best store ever...

As a condition of participation, does one require a Covid Vaccination?

As others have said here, keep it off social media and have fun.

Mine will be for coolest looking bear of colours... white chest stars,browns,reds,blondes whatever

Hey RyoTHC,
    We just wanted to say "good on ya" for this post and would like to match your first place prize!
    When you draw a winner for this Bear Derby 2021 competition please inform us at the same time and we will happily donate a $200 gift card too.

Hope this is all good with everyone. Thanks and good luck everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Great North Precision View Post
    Hey RyoTHC,
    We just wanted to say "good on ya" for this post and would like to match your first place prize!
    When you draw a winner for this Bear Derby 2021 competition please inform us at the same time and we will happily donate a $200 gift card too.

Hope this is all good with everyone. Thanks and good luck everybody!
    Holy Crap! Now the bounty is now to $600 (gift certificates from RyoTHC, Walks with Deer, and GNP)

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

This site rocks!!!
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Just saw my first bear of the spring...5mins ago

Got a great pot going here courtesy of some great folks (and business).

Can definitely count on my bears showing up here.

I'm in! Probably won't be able to get out for another 2 weeks - but I'm in. Very cool idea Ryo

Alright guys, this definitely was much more well received than anticipated, and I couldn’t be happier!

to everyone that has messaged me with offers, I’ll get back to you ASAP and your generosity is greatly appreciated.. but now that everyone’s been so generous, that means that I’ll have to take this more seriously so no one ends up upset in the end!

So, with that being said.. hold tight, I’ll be updating the original post either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon with the updated prize pool... which has ballooned nicely.. along with some more detailed specifications on how we will run this to keep it fair for everyone, I’ve had several members message me with concerns and suggestions so I’m going to take heed to it all and get the ball rolling!

I’ll be in touch with those that have reached out, I’ve read all the messages and am just trying to get this organized and laid out clearly so the fun can begin!

it looks like at this point we will also be adding a youth draw, unspecified currently but that will be laid out in the original post once it’s updated.