Thread: First fawns..

First fawns..

First whitetail twins of the year sighted and in the yard to boot last friday..

Go back 201 days she was bred oct 10.. meaning most fawns will drop late may.
    The most important time to bear hunt...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: First fawns..

that seems early. I was out this morning and saw lots of deer no fawns but lots of smaller deer that appeared to survive the winter. Mind you they where muleys. The whitetail I have seen didn’t have fawns but it has been about a week since I have seen any.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    First whitetail twins of the year sighted and in the yard to boot last friday..

Go back 201 days she was bred oct 10.. meaning most fawns will drop late may.
    The most important time to bear hunt...

We are aiming for 7 spring bear between 4 of us in your neck of the woods in the next few weeks, so.. that should help the fawns a bit ! Get rid of the bear tags now so ungulates can be the focus in the fall.

Yup i am targetting one specific fawn eater i found last year and he eluded me until after the season closed. He had hooves in 4 of his shit piles.. hes not very spooky as he has that i am a big dick swagger

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    Yup i am targetting one specific fawn eater i found last year and he eluded me until after the season closed. He had hooves in 4 of his shit piles.. hes not very spooky as he has that i am a big dick swagger
    what were his GPS coordinates?

No problem i will drive you there i dont care who gets him lets ust get him..actually i will buy beer for the shooter lets get him.. seriously he has to die.
    I will show you no problem hes definatley hi in the books aswell i intent to show first blood aswell lets just kill that bear..i normally get every fawn eater i find but really dont care who gets him lets get him...he is close enough to use ny tracker if someone puts a whole in him

hmm, so what does that mean in regards to the rut being in November??

Quote Originally Posted by XPEIer View Post
    hmm, so what does that mean in regards to the rut being in November??

that all the does don’t get bred on the same day of the year every year like a lot of hunters here seem to think lol “oh I only hunt the rut November long weekend” says every inexperienced hunter lol

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    that all the does don’t get bred on the same day of the year every year like a lot of hunters here seem to think lol “oh I only hunt the rut November long weekend” says every inexperienced hunter lol
    Deer mate thats a good thing..i saw one one the back of another last week good chance a fawn 201 days from kmow..there is peak rut but a deer will breed when a deer can breed.

I have seen whitetails breed in sept and have seen whitetails breed mule deer in december..i get it brown,asian,black,white,east indian, if she wants to breed before i was a family man i would have and did.
    My goats **** sheep year round.
    Oct10 gestation is no suprise.