Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BCWF Stance on what's considered "Essential Travel"?

Re: BCWF Stance on what's considered "Essential Travel"?

So hunting being deemed essential really meant nothing when it mattered.....hope BCWF didnt waste a lot of time and money on it.

400 in hospital out of 5 million, shut down travel...imagine if we had a global pandemic? More like a public healthcare mismanagmeant debacle...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    400 in hospital out of 5 million, shut down travel...imagine if we had a global pandemic? More like a public healthcare mismanagmeant debacle...
    They could start with shutting down International and interprovincial travel and let those of us that live get on with our lives. The number of planes landing in Vancouver infested with Covid is effing disgraceful. Whoregan and his moron posse started strong and kept the numbers down in the beginning, but have fallen flat on their faces since fall. Turdeau has been his usual moron self throughout the whole thing. They both hoped to use their exemplary handling of Covid to cement their re-elections, but both have phucked it up royally! With any luck, the simpering masses will figure out how bad these clowns are by the time this ends.

Can you tell I’m fed up??
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Thanks Rob

Redthies - I agree that allowing international travel from global hot spots while we are on a lockdown on recreational travel is STUPID!! However, for clarity, aviation is a federal jurisdiction and the BC Government can't close the airports or I think the NDP would have done that already.

Onesock - Agreed but just take a look at the Covid thread and you will see that it ain't going to happen. Can't you just see the headlines ... BAM another black eye for hunters!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Redthies - I agree that allowing international travel from global hot spots while we are on a lockdown on recreational travel is STUPID!! However, for clarity, aviation is a federal jurisdiction.
    And the savvy reader will note I also slammed Turdeau in my post. I am aware it’s federal policy that dictates aviation and quarantines etc.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.