Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Has Passed

Re: Coach Has Passed

I stopped by to see Seans wife, Tracy today.
    She is doing as well as can be expected. As are the kids.
    She mentioned that it was her and Seans desire to bring together family and friends to celebrate and remember him at a later day, after Covid has passed and we can safely gather.
    Tracy did want me to say "thank you" and that she is grateful to all that have reached out to her, posted on social media, and have her and the kids in their thoughts. She is such a gracious lady.
    Talking to her, like now... I am tearing up. Heaven is a better place today with Sean in it.
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Quote Originally Posted by 300H&H View Post
    I stopped by to see Seans wife, Tracy today.
    She is doing as well as can be expected. As are the kids.
    She mentioned that it was her and Seans desire to bring together family and friends to celebrate and remember him at a later day, after Covid has passed and we can safely gather.
    Tracy did want me to say "thank you" and that she is grateful to all that have reached out to her, posted on social media, and have her and the kids in their thoughts. She is such a gracious lady.
    Talking to her, like now... I am tearing up. Heaven is a better place today with Sean in it.
    Thanks for this. Very touching.

I only had a few messages with Coach. Sure seemed like an honest and genuine guy, and clearly the case.

Condolences to you, all his friends, and so importantly his wife, children and the rest of his family. My thoughts are with all.

RIP Sean, and thank you.

M.

Way way too young. Condolences to his family.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Sorry to hear about his passing. RIP Coach

Whether we knew him personally or not, the one thing we know is that we lost a very good friend. A valiant crusader for the resident hunting community and an advocate for fair treatment of the fellow hunter afield.
    Knowing that you rest in peace Coach. So long, 'til we meet in the bye and bye.
    I extend my sincere condolences to Tracey, their children, extended family and close friends.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

The world was a better place because of Sean.
    He earned the respect of so many people in so many fields. He was not just a great representative of an outdoorsman, golf coach, chef, father, husband but of a great human being.

He will be dearly missed.
    My sincerest condolences to Tracey and the kids.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

I did not know Coach but it seems from the tributes he was a good person ! Always sad to loose good people from the face of earth ! RIP Coach !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    The world was a better place because of Sean.
    He earned the respect of so many people in so many fields. He was not just a great representative of an outdoorsman, golf coach, chef, father, husband but of a great human being.

He will be dearly missed.
    My sincerest condolences to Tracey and the

SSS

^^^^^X2^^^^^
    RIP Coach
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

always enjoyed his pics, RIP
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed Coach's stories on here. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

bcmulie