Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Salmon Fisherman Fined

Re: Salmon Fisherman Fined

Yup and how many times did they do it uncaught looks like the fish were not well respected at tje same time.

Big deal the Indians dumped 10 times more fish in the bush the same day that they couldn't sell i will guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    Big deal the Indians dumped 10 times more fish in the bush the same day that they couldn't sell i will guarantee.
    It’s a BINGO...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    How do you buy a 30’ fishing boat with what sounds like two engines(maybe ones a kicker), drag it from another province/country, pay for fuel, tackle and everything else and then skimp out on a license. That’s the cheap part.

My guess is albertan Newfies. This kind of thing is a pretty typical story for every Newfie I’ve talked too. A Newfie friend of mine was telling me his dad got caught with too many fish and I made a comment like “he was caught poaching” and he looked at me very sincerely and with an honest answer said “no, no, he just had too many fish, he had tags, just not enough”.
    Im sure they had valid licences, but 26 Chinook even with the possession limit you’d need 7 people and licences on board to be within the law. And I’m thinking 7 people are not camping out even on that size of boat...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

The boat was a 30ft Cutwater and was from the states. It had twin 300's on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    That would have been an expensive trip for them.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    that's a pricey boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    Sad but oh so true.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

No they would never dump fish!!!! Haaaahaha

Yep, who cares? Make headlines for coming down hard on a few dudes who keep too many fish and totally ignore illegal nets indiscriminately wiping out whole stocks of endangered fish....not once have I seen a headline about nets in the fraser....a friend of mine got put thorough the ringer by a fish cop for technicalities while an illegal net was a couple hundred yards up the river that they are helpless to enforce...so what is the point? Is it just to give these people jobs?
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA