Thread: Is the North American model of conservation dead?

Is the North American model of conservation dead?

Did a podcast with Shane Mahoney of Conservation Visions and the wild harvest initiative. What a great discussion, Shane has some progressive views on conservation. Please give it a listen and if you agree with the conservation views put forth please feel free to share with others.

Silvercore Podcast Ep. 44 available anywhere you consume podcasts or on YouTube.

Last edited by Silvercore; 03-31-2021 at 07:21 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Is the North American model of conservation dead?

Great! I’ll check it out! Mahoney is such an amazing speaker and paired up with you, Travis, I’m not sure who’s voice will be deeper!!
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Re: Is the North American model of conservation dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumbed View Post
    Great! I’ll check it out! Mahoney is such an amazing speaker and paired up with you, Travis, I’m not sure who’s voice will be deeper!!

Thats funny. I did my best to keep up with Shane, but he is seriously in a league of is own. So intelligent, so well spoken. His audio setup was less than optimal and I spent a great deal of time on the EQ trying to kill the reverb, hopefully it does him justice.