Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reward - Stolen From Cabin Buckinghorse Area

Re: Reward - Stolen From Cabin Buckinghorse Area

Those thieves are Fn' culls.
    I was up the Sikanni a few years back on horseback and some Indians came into our camp to rip us off.We were there in the middle of the day capeing out a sheep I killed.Our fire was out and the horses were gone on hobbles.To our surprise and them as well we were in our camp under the rain fly getting some first aid bandages from a pack box as I cut my finger then I see this rifle barrel enter with an Indian buck pointing it at me.He got distracted when his buddy came in the other side so I grabbed my rifle and pointed it at the first guy.Now he was pretty uneasy.
    The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.I thought we were going to have a shoot out right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by xlcc View Post
    I was up the Sikanni a few years back on horseback and some Indians came into our camp to rip us off.We were there in the middle of the day capeing out a sheep I killed.Our fire was out and the horses were gone on hobbles.To our surprise and them as well we were in our camp under the rain fly getting some first aid bandages from a pack box as I cut my finger then I see this rifle barrel enter with an Indian buck pointing it at me.He got distracted when his buddy came in the other side so I grabbed my rifle and pointed it at the first guy.Now he was pretty uneasy.
    The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.I thought we were going to have a shoot out right then and there.
    And the rest of the story...? Intriguing to say the least.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Yikes ! Sounds like something out of the Old West !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Curious as to how this played out as well. Nothing like leaving us hanging. Lol

Sorry,I don't want to take away from the OP thread.

Sorry,I don't want to take away from the OP thread.
    Start a new thread as we’re all interested in the outcome.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Should be a warning to the Naive and/or want to be Thief which come around uninvited to "just check things out".

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

[QUOTE=BCHunterFSJ;2243664]
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Lowlifes like that usually burn down the cabin after they pilfer it.

My cabin was burned down...
    How about the wagon? Did they burn the wagons too?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole