Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Caffeine in the woods

Re: Caffeine in the woods

Quote Originally Posted by bensonvalley View Post
    I hear ya, I just need caffeine to avoid the withdrawal headache. So I’m pretty sure I’ve got most folks beat with how low my standards are for my caffeine intake
    When I read this far, I thought "challenge accepted"

while sheep hunting I just open a pack of Via down the powder and wash it down with a mouthful of water. It’s awful.
    You got me beat, but now that the seed has been planted I might end up giving that a try

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    im going to give these a go. What’s the benefits? Are they backpackable? Is one pouch equal to a cup of coffee?
    Each pouch contains about 25mg of caffeine, the chocolate mint flavor is 2x. Totally backpackable as it’s the same size as a can of chew.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Powdered pre work out. Mix and go. It's the exact same contents as energy drinks, just not in a can. I bring it on all outings.

Im a coffee dependee. Always used jet boil/starbucks via as its quick, convenient and light. I am very interested in the coffee dips though.. especially for a mid day pick me up

Not coffee, and I haven't tried it myself but I might this season - I've seen these "gel packs" at various hiking stores and online that all these long distance high tech hikers seem to be using these days.

https://www.amazon.ca/Honey-Stinger-...7592804&sr=8-1