Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Re: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Courts don't act on "the will of the majority."
    That's a seriously screwed up concept.
    Courts act on legal precedent and interpretation of the intent of legislation.

Courts don't act on "the will of the majority."
    That's a seriously screwed up concept.
    Courts act on legal precedent and interpretation of the intent of legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Courts and politicians in this country need a severe beat down...the only way we will regain control of our land and freedom is through the needed beat down. There are no consequences for politicians or the judiciary when they’re clearly not acting in accordance with the will of the MAJORITY.

So...how do we deliver this beat down, exactly?
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

The point is that the courts act in their own interest.....not in the interest of the people....or the law. Worse yet, legislation is not enacted with the best interest of the average citizen but rather to allow the money and authority to flow and benefit the right people.

how we deliver this beat down.....no idea man. What I actually think will happen is all the wet noodles out there will continue to slowly acquiesce their (our) freedoms.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

The beatdown can only be delivered by votes and taxes.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

So I dont have faith in the population to act before everything is too late so I'm of the frame of mind we will lose everything due to apathy. The amount of people that seem to be pro land back is mind boggling and it makes no sense to me.

However ive always been curious about laws regarding unceded land. If I am hunting on their land (as determined by the courts), what in theory should happen if I shoot a moose? Do I stand trial by their government? Does our provincial government now hold any power over that situation? I mean I know the answer to my question but could their be a case made that our provincial government doesn't have the authority to stop me anymore and I need to be dealt with by a band authority?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    So...how do we deliver this beat down, exactly?
    I think the clear point of all of this is that there can not be different classes of citizens in a country without it causing conflict. One class of citizen having rights and privileges that another class of citizens does not will only exacerbate slights either imagined or historical. The fact that two babies born in the same hospital on the same day to parents living in the same locale, where one has lifetime right to do things in the community and on the land that the others does not, is fundamentally wrong.

Traditional ways of doing things in a land of non-traditional customs is a pipe-dream, basically an impossibility as the pressure on the land would be insurmountable with added populations due to the increased lifespans of all people living on the land. If we agree that a senior level of our system of governance can set rules with regard to the land, laws and regulations if you will, then those laws MUST apply to all within the bounds of that land.

Differing rights for different classes of citizens within the same land based upon racial ethnicities has led to many conflicts throughout the world's history and someone must stand up to oppose the creation of yet another brick in the wall of ignorance and strife.

THIS IS NOT JUSTICE, it is judicial stupidity, it will lead to more and more conflict and there will be no winners. It is time to put emotions aside and use bold and brutal logic to end this BS once and for all. ONE LAND, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LAW FOR ALL!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should

I have lost my business due to Titled land. Never fun loosing something you built from scratch. Government is a joke, bowing to UN at every tern. More businesses will be lost , and more families displaced due to titled land that is what is coming.

I used to love this country and province but libtards have ruined a once great nation. Not the Canada I grew up in that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    I have lost my business due to Titled land. Never fun loosing something you built from scratch. Government is a joke, bowing to UN at every tern. More businesses will be lost , and more families displaced due to titled land that is what is coming.

I used to love this country and province but libtards have ruined a once great nation. Not the Canada I grew up in that is for sure.
    Sorry to hear the reality of this for you and yours. Very troubling indeed. Considering you and your family are the type that GREW this Nation, made it what it was for a while.

The Liberal Feds and BC NDP Government have driven Racism Far far deeper than ever before in Canada. It will continue until, we are one nation, not this over zealous free ride handout.

1 Law. 1 Nation.

As many others have said, Canada is NOT what it was, and Racism is growing stronger than ever because of double and triple standards.
    Sickening.

All the best to you CHB.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

I’ve said this time and time again, what will anyone do about it? Sweet FA, they will get their land and you will like it so to speak? It’s frustrating to say the least but in reality no one has the time to stand up for their rights.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...