Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Maybe this should be in politics but it sure seems hunting related....will hunting be done in 10 years? Is there a reason why the hunting regs started talking about traditional treaty lands in more detail and telling people to ask for permission?

FN settlment lawyer say BC is in for a shock...

https://www.abbynews.com/news/britis...t-lawyer-says/
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

It seems strange to me that the people that are taxed get less government representation than the people that aren't taxed, I mean shelters and housing for the homeless, more land for indians, housing and health care for the non-citizen border jumpers, something seems to be wrong with this picture. When is this going to change, we Canadian taxpayers may need our own Boston Tea Party to set the record straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should

I've said it for the last couple of years - the INDIAN's are getting all the Land and will RULE the F&W dept of BC too ! we are phucked here and Horgan (NDP) is in on it ALL too ! RJ

It should be in politics even if it's hunting related.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

The indians will get the land and all of us will be like WTF now? and we'll keep apologizing for it, absolutely disgusting!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Legal hunting is about to be severely restricted.

European-Canadians had better band together if we don't want to suffer like South Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

It will be interesting to see what develops from this.
    Could be good, could be a disaster.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

We don't have to guess how it will work out..how'd it work out in the Chilko Taseko lake area..anybody been out there hunting in the last few years?

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-...inst-nightmare

"With the 2018-2019 hunting season underway, the Xeni Gwet’in would like to remind all visitors that hunting is not permitted within the Declared Title Lands, nor will access be permitted through the Title Lands for hunting purposes."

https://www.tsilhqotin.ca/declared-title-area/
    Last edited by ElectricDyck; 03-26-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

It should be in politics even if it's hunting related.

that's the problem right there.

Well I wonder if we need to give serious thought to where we apply for an LEH Moose Draw or for any LEH Draw
    Imagine you get a draw and have not had one in years ,then you get it , Sorry FN’s won’t let you hunt it .
    Aggahhhh ! Man we as hunters of all species had better get it together ! It’s coming at us from all sides Firearm restrictions, The Antis, FN , oh brother ! What do we do ? I’m all ears !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !