Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Re: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Quote Originally Posted by 2tins View Post
    Bring it. I think comparing us to South Africa is a bit of a stretch but I do agree that we should band together and stand up for OUR rights.
    I think it's a non profit organization worth founding. Every other ethnicity and culture has such lobbies.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

There's one huge hitch in that plan surrey boy.....if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech". Not only would shiny pony's govt shut it down, we'd prolly all be thrown in jail to boot.

I dont know what the ultimate answer is, but the first step has to be getting a more moderate govt elected to take some control of the narrative away from the left.

Jmo
    Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Bingo.....sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    There's one huge hitch in that plan surrey boy.....if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech". Not only would shiny pony's govt shut it down, we'd prolly all be thrown in jail to boot.

I dont know what the ultimate answer is, but the first step has to be getting a more moderate govt elected to take some control of the narrative away from the left.

Jmo
    Chris
    "stupid branch got in the way...."

Jmo
    Chris
    101 % Correct Chris its jmo RJ

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBob View Post
    It seems strange to me that the people that are taxed get less government representation than the people that aren't taxed, I mean shelters and housing for the homeless, more land for indians, housing and health care for the non-citizen border jumpers, something seems to be wrong with this picture. When is this going to change, we Canadian taxpayers may need our own Boston Tea Party to set the record straight.
    I wish there was a thumbs up button !
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Jmo
    Chris

That's why we have to do it.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    I think it's a non profit organization worth founding. Every other ethnicity and culture has such lobbies.
    B.C. Oath Keepers? No Great White North Guilt? 97 Percenters? ZED anon?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Jmo
    Chris
    Canada was one of the last holdouts to sign onto UNDRIP, previous Govs knew what they would be faced with in our country
    Other countries had hard lines in place, be it lands or assimilation it was done. Recognition was an easy step, catchy and touristy
    Not so here, and the Courts are drawing the rules of engagement , with Media fueling the way. Hang on
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

We're already advancing by having the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBob View Post
    It seems strange to me that the people that are taxed get less government representation than the people that aren't taxed, I mean shelters and housing for the homeless, more land for indians, housing and health care for the non-citizen border jumpers, something seems to be wrong with this picture. When is this going to change, we Canadian taxpayers may need our own Boston Tea Party to set the record straight.
    And THAT is a FACT ! Very phucking sad for use white working guy taxpayers ! jmo RJ