Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Re: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Quote Originally Posted by Moose63 View Post
    When I think about it, we Hunters would have a better chance of bringing back the Grizzly hunt with FN than with Government
    Yeah, at $30,000 a tag...
    Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets...

Quote Originally Posted by Kill-da-wabbit View Post
    Yeah, at $30,000 a tag...
    I think that it will all come down to money, as it always does. I wonder how much the natives are going to be charging for a moose or an elk tag? My guess is $10,000.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Found another interesting document showing indigens claimed territories, it list most communities in BC and they band name
    cnc.bc.ca/docs Indigenous Territory Guide British Columbia for the pdf
    8 pages or I would just copy to here
    The page does not exist. anymore? No access 404 error. Top secret behind the closed doors of the College of New Caledonia. There's a colonial name if I ever saw one!
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Moose63 View Post
    When I think about it, we Hunters would have a better chance of bringing back the Grizzly hunt with FN than with Government
    Thinking we can partner with FN is a mistake. There’s no partnership when one “partner” wants all the spoils plus what’s to come plus future earnings, plus, plus, plus.....they’ve been conditioned to believe they have a legitimate claim to the land.....they don’t. Only the corrupt peddle that shit for their own purposes....not to help the FN....who never owned any land to cede. It’s all a scam....The land belongs to those who developed it, those who made something from nothing. The settlers. Colonizer is not a dirty word, it’s something to be proud of.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Thinking we can partner with FN is a mistake. There’s no partnership when one “partner” wants all the spoils plus what’s to come plus future earnings, plus, plus, plus.....they’ve been conditioned to believe they have a legitimate claim to the land.....they don’t. Only the corrupt peddle that shit for their own purposes....not to help the FN....who never owned any land to cede. It’s all a scam....The land belongs to those who developed it, those who made something from nothing. The settlers. Colonizer is not a dirty word, it’s something to be proud of.
    John Locke articulated it well, but you're on par!

If you're ever in Qualicum, stop in for a beverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

This is a first for me, I totally agree with you! If it wasn’t for the Europeans the FN’s would probably still be living in teepees and killing each other and stealing the other tribes women!! K

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    John Locke articulated it well, but you're on par!

If you're ever in Qualicum, stop in for a beverage.
    I have family there and friends near there....as long as your offer is open, you can bet I’ll take you up on it.

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    This is a first for me, I totally agree with you! If it wasn’t for the Europeans the FN’s would probably still be living in teepees and killing each other and stealing the other tribes women!! K
    I’m willing to bet we agree on more than we disagree on. People tend to get passionate (and not so “passive” aggressive) when the disagree on political topics and especially on line.....driving wedges where there could otherwise be amicable disagreements or positive/productive debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    "Cede" means to give up control or power.

In BC/Canadian/British law when you transfer ownership (control) of land you do specific acts to make the transfer of ownership legal.

If you own real estate in BC and you sell it you've essentially "ceded" it. If someone comes along and just claims your land the government won't recognize the claim of the new person, but will recognize your title.

In Canada the Crown recognized Indigenous title at least as far back as 1763. You can argue that the Royal Proclamation of 1763 *didn't* do that, but the Supreme Court of Canada disagrees. I could be wrong, but as far was I understand it all the land claims that are settled through the courts trace it all back to 1763.
    That was more of a rhetorical question.
    Ceeded, unceeded doesn't mean anything.
    So what if the land is ceeded, or unceeded.
    Does that give FN any moral highground, or does it give European settlers any moral high ground?
    Land that was ceeded was ceeded under the pain of death.
    And land that wasn't ceeded, nobody really cared to ceed it, because they assumed the rule of the whole territory.
    The whole idea is stupid.

People need to wake up to the unscrupulous nature of government.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

You got that spot on!
    I wish everybody would see this for what it is - EXTORTION! and nobody have the balls to say anything, that includes the impotent BC government.
    Always reconciliation comes up in the discussion, well there will be no reconciliation, rather confrontation and it will be ugly.
    So 3.5-4% of the total population wants the whole area of BC which is about the size of France, Germany and the Neterlands combined.
    There are people who own large tracts of land, so are they going to be forced off of their land?
    I only got a small property but I'll be damned if hand it over to them!
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕