Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Re: Crown Land Given To Now Be FN Land

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    What about Bosniaks?
    What do you know about it?
    I know Slobodan Milosevic is a hero to a great many Canadians of Yugoslavian heritage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Indians are awesome, nothing like just hanging around, drinking, free treaty cheques, if you run out of beer block a road and get some more free cash, hand out constantly.... If they get the land they should pay for it's dealings such as forest fires, slides or WHY out of their money, oh wait time to block another road! LOL
    When will the tit dry?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    I know Slobodan Milosevic is a hero to a great many Canadians of Yugoslavian heritage.

Milosevic is a fool.
    If you took 3 old women from the cultures that live at the highest peaks in the country and put them together they would have found a better solution than the clowns that were elected to run the country.
    I have more faith in old women, than in politicians.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Indians are awesome, nothing like just hanging around, drinking, free treaty cheques, if you run out of beer block a road and get some more free cash, hand out constantly.... If they get the land they should pay for it's dealings such as forest fires, slides or WHY out of their money, oh wait time to block another road! LOL
    When will the tit dry?

Tit will never dry up, because the head doesn't have a brain.
    1. Human over population

Integration is the only way to establish peace, and integration is the last thing they or the Crown will choose.
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Integration is the only way to establish peace, and integration is the last thing they or the Crown will choose.
    Yep. You cant run a country with two tiers of people and differing rules, they will inevitably clash.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeman20 View Post
    Yep. You cant run a country with two tiers of people and differing rules, they will inevitably clash.
    The remaining question is, when will the taxpayer class begin to solidify and defend itself?

I think it'll take a decade of agitation until we have the cohesion to sustain resistance.
    Last edited by Surrey Boy; 03-26-2021 at 04:35 PM.

The remaining question is, when will the taxpayer class begin to solidify and defend itself?

I think it'll take a decade of agitation until we have the cohesion to sustain resistance.
    Never. Taxpayers are already in the minority
    1. Human over population

Mein Kampf, along with Das Kapital, essentially defines identity politics. Very readable and educational, and I see its premises and paradigms practiced in modern collective identity movements.

Marx and Hitler were wrong about many things, but were also very perceptive in ways that modern westerners are ignorant.

I wouldn't consider myself a communist or fascist, but those ideologies appeal to many people for normal reasons, and I hope we might understand it before it's too late to effectively resist.

Edit: The Chinese Communist Party is essentially a Nazi Party that believes in Han supremacy. Islam amounts to Arabic supremacy.

"Historical Rights" are tenuous, as anyone familiar with medieval history will know.
    You're not wrong. Problem is, it's tough to recruit people to the cause once you mention Mein Kampf. Part of the reason I like your contribution is that you see things like the above. Average Joe? Not so much.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Ceeded/ unceeded land question is stupid.
    What does it mean ceeded unceeded?

This issue exists only in Canada it seems.
    "Cede" means to give up control or power.

In BC/Canadian/British law when you transfer ownership (control) of land you do specific acts to make the transfer of ownership legal.

If you own real estate in BC and you sell it you've essentially "ceded" it. If someone comes along and just claims your land the government won't recognize the claim of the new person, but will recognize your title.

In Canada the Crown recognized Indigenous title at least as far back as 1763. You can argue that the Royal Proclamation of 1763 *didn't* do that, but the Supreme Court of Canada disagrees. I could be wrong, but as far was I understand it all the land claims that are settled through the courts trace it all back to 1763.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey