So,

Bought my quad new in 2012 and it's time to change the stock tires. Only have about 1600km on it but they were quite worn. I had looked at ITP Mud Lights as they are very common but the more I talk to guys, the more I hear they are not a great do it all tire. I looked at Kenda Bear Claws as well as they seem to have a hell of a track record. I also looked at a couple other brands.

A couple weeks back I was at the local ATV dealer asking about tires and the sales staff recommended I check out Traxxion Grippers. He said they are a Maxis Bighorn knock off but are probably one of the best tires you can get for a "do it all" tire with good wear and excellent side wall puncture resistance.

So anyhow, did some research (found lots of good feedback including some older posts from HBC) and it looked like they fit the bill. Contacted REVCO, ordered my tires in the stock size came in at juts shy of $550 delivered. Tires arrived 7 buisness days after I placed the order and had OK tire install them today.

Think I'll have to get out for a ride this weekend and test em out before bear season kicks off.