Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Bear. Male vs Female

Re: Black Bear. Male vs Female

No cubs.... its a shooter

Re: Black Bear. Male vs Female

We had a big black bear boar step out into the middle of the road to challenge my diesel landcruiser lol He wasn't used to backing down..

When I see a bear that sees me who looks scared but doesn't run and keeps looking around I think sow with cubs and am very hesitant to shoot even with no cubs in sight. I then look at the size of it's ass, if it looks back ass heavy, I call it a sow and wait longer looking for cubs, searching with binos where the bear looks when it's not looking at me...

The area we go the big boar bears have the best grassy dandelion spots in the open with heads down feeding first thing in the morning and before dark. The smaller ones are in the trees and are always looking around...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA