Hey Everybody. I'm hoping for some advice from you regarding smaller canvas tents:

My Situation:
I have an MSR Hubba Hubba for early season/alpine trips that serves me well for that purpose, generally just me and a partner in the alpine. I have a 12x14 wall tent with woodstove that we use for larger group hunts and late season trips - truck access only, usually 4 guys with a woodstove which works great. So I have those two scenarios covered.

What I like to do that makes me think I need a new piece of kit: (2 different scenarios):
1 - I like to do some hunting way back into motor vehicle closed areas. These are most often accessed by mountain bike with a trailer, and generally later season either for elk or whitetail/mulie hunts (cold and often wet). For this, the wall tent is waaay too big, and my hubba hubba works, but it can get pretty uncomfortable after a couple of wet days.
2 - There are a couple of spots that I like to hunt mule deer that are quad access only (like 30km back from where a truck can get to). Again, the wall tent is too big, and same issue with the hubba hubba - too small and no stove so once wet you're staying wet...

What I think I "need":
For the two hunts described above, I'm looking for the following:
- fits two people (maybe with small cots)
- is somewhat packable for mtn bike trailer or quad tub trailer
- must be stove compatible - I'm going to start bringing my 10 year old daughter along, so it's got to be warm and dry to be fun...
- should be canadian made if possible
- anything else I should consider?

I've found two candidates: the Esker Arctic fox 9x9 (or maybe their square 10x10), and the ultimate 300 Bell tent by Citizen Canvas. Both are similar price, both need guylines to stake out the sides effectively, and both should have similar waterproofing characteristics from what I've read. What I can't figure out, is that the esker weighs 13lbs while the ultimate weighs 46 lbs??? I think we're comparing applies to oranges cause the Esker has no floor and no pole... The ultimate doesn't specify the weight of the canvas, so I assume that's where the weight difference comes from for the most part? ANyone got any pics fo the inside of the ultimate 300? Their website is kinda crappy.

Lozzie started a post on this a month or so over on the Islands forum, but hoping that a few more of you might have some advice. I'd really like the floor setup of the ultimate, but don't think I can justify another 30lbs for that... Any other advantages or disadvantages of either I should be thinking of? Any other suggestions for hot tents? Can't believe it's still months away but getting itchy already for my fall hunts.

Cheers,
TJ