To whom it may concern at BCWF,

Just want to please ask you to step up your game in terms of making it easier for donors to contact the BCWF to make or increase donations. It's hard to get in contact the appropriate person who handles the donations and sometimes she does not follow through with instructions.

Specifically in my case, twice in the past year I've contacted the BCWF to increase the amount of my monthly donation. The first time I called to update my credit card info because it had expired, and at the same time I asked the lady to double my monthly contribution. She succeeded in updating my card information, but my monthly contributions remained the same.

Then this past December, I had some free time and decided try and get the BCWF to increase my monthly donation again, and renew my annual membership at the same time. When I called in they transferred me over to another number which just went straight to a voicemail; so I left a message and the lady did end up calling me back, which was good. However, after renewing my membership and specifically asking her for a second time to increase my donation, she only renewed my membership and the amount of my monthly donation still has not changed.

Last week I decided to give it a 3rd try. When I called, the lady transferred to another phone number, and this time the message on the voicemail is instructing people to call a third number that's left on the voicemail; which I plan on doing.

But the point I'm trying to emphasize is that it should not be so difficult for the BCWF to accept donations, or to respond to members requests to increase their donations. Whenever somebody wants to give you money you should make it a priority to immediately respond to that request. Heck, the main lady that answers the phone at BCWF should be able to handle that task. Potential donors should not just be transferred through to a series of different people/phone numbers just to increase their donation. Someone should always answer the phone to manage donations, and be competent enough to follow through with requests to increase members' donations.

Last I checked the BCWF could certainly use more donations. Please address this fundamental glaring flaw. If I want to give you more money, you should do whatever it takes to collect that money I want to give you.

OK, rant over