[QUOTE=Harv;2241979]
Quote Originally Posted by mod7rem View Post
Condensation can be an issue in any tent depending on ventilation and weather conditions. 4 season tents are more sealed up than a 3 season so you have to make sure you open up the vents to help. If outside humidity is high, or minimal air movement, then ventilation might not help. The nice thing about a tipi style is the condensation will run down the wall and soak into the ground. No floor to pool up on. If you rub the walls you’ll get wet, but the same thing can happen when you rub the wall in double wall tent. The water just quickly soaks through the inner layer and gets on you. I think condensation issues between a single wall tipi style and a more classic double wall tent aren’t that different. Pick the tent style that suits your needs the best and condensation can be dealt with.

Ive been in a storm in a Nallo 3 where the humidity in the air was so high that it was basically a continuous rain storm in the tent. Absolutely nothing to do about it except hope the tent and you survive the storm.
Ive also had nights in 3 season tents where the condensation would drip from the outer wall onto the inner wall, then drip in my face all night long.[/

Not sure if youve tried this or not but put a small sponge in your tent, it works great for wiping condensation off the inside of the tent and just wring it out in the vestibule, ive done it on a few trips now and it works awesome

I’ve used cloth, but sponge is a much better idea.