Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haida Gwaii/Queen Charlott Trip in Sept 2021 want info on tags temps and where to go.

Re: Haida Gwaii/Queen Charlott Trip in Sept 2021 want info on tags temps and where to

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    With all the opposition to the fishing resorts during covid I wonder how friendly your welcome will be there now?
    Don't know if it's been changed but a friend who loves in the QCI said his Son and Family were denied ferry reservations unless the Tribal Council approved their visit.
    I believe it wasn't approved.

Re: Haida Gwaii/Queen Charlott Trip in Sept 2021 want info on tags temps and where to

Quote Originally Posted by triggerhappy View Post
    Please be aware that a deer's head is NOT evidence of sex. You must leave the genitals attached.
    What if there in his mouth?

Links
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Deer numbers have been going down since bear hunting banned. Fawn preditation?

Well since the QC trip has been kyboshed for me anyone have a spot on the mainland that may have a chance at success?
    And yes thanks for the update on the QC you saved me paying for the ferry ride...
    Re & Re my hunting kit over the winter so very interested in testing out the new setup...