I read in the regs and saw 15 deer limit but after reading around I find that their is only a 5 possession limit although I dont see that in the regs it says 15 and 15 to me that sounds like you can have 15 in your possession maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

I hear their are special tags that one can get and are they available online?

I would like to go in sept during buck and doe season what are the temps like then would it be cool enough without a cooler and just in the back of the truck?

I have never been so have no idea of where to go do I go as far north or west as I can find how far do you need to go till one gets to some decent places to hunt I am reading that logged areas are the place to hang out or does one road hunt till they see something or is hiking in the thing to do also hear hunting along the shoreline is good?

How long should I plan on staying for a relaxed hunt if their is such a thing in Haida Gwaii I also hear fishing is something to try is their plenty of rivers to fish or will that be salt water fishing from shore?

Is it still worth going these days I heard that they had pro hunters in shooting all the deer they dont say where though...

Guess I should look up and see if they FN have closed things down due to covid but hopefully things will be done with covid by then anyways...