Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cimarron-who has one?

Re: Cimarron-who has one?

The pegs are long enough to dig into soft ground.
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are also those plastic screw in pegs that would work as well.

I bought the cimarron light, it only has 1 door but it had peg loops that are adjustable so you can keep
    it off the ground or suck it tight to the ground if needed.
    Last edited by jac; 12-16-2021 at 09:40 AM.

I am 604ksmith’s buddy who’s tent tore, don’t know if it was some sort of defect or not but tore in high winds up top of the mountain! Seeks warranty is top notch no question. I was able to set it up and where in the rocks, light easy to setup. I will definately take mine up top again one day! Condensation is always there I find but just learn to live with it or if you have a stove dry it out.

they make “line loc” kits, I think that’s what they are called, but it provides a short extention on the out guy out points and raises the edges a bit to let more air in and reduce condensation, may be good for more early season in nice weather if you don’t want to worry about condensation. But I’m sure there’s many other ways to help.

i just want to note another good option for center pole is from MSR, they make an adjustable aluminum pole, they have several different sizes so you’d have to figure out which one. But I used one and worked well with my silvertip
    Shoot em' Whack em' Stack em'