Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake access

Re: Lake access

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

Typical. Caught in an obvious lie, you then deflect by attempting to smear the messenger.
    You certainly do view the world through strange eyeglasses Dave.

Nog
    Do you deny they stocked previous to 2018? Do you know why or what trade was made to have the govt. stock the lake? Some things aren’t always made public. I will keep that part to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Do you deny they stocked previous to 2018? Do you know why or what trade was made to have the govt. stock the lake? Some things aren’t always made public. I will keep that part to myself.

gcreek, you are peddling irrelevant nonsense.
    You keep avoiding real questions.

the question is, if you have a piece of property that is only accessible by going through my property, should I give you access to it?
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

If the lake is not in a park. I’ believe I Could land a plane on the public lake and fish all day. Many parks do not have restrictions re floatplane landing on lake. Maybe I’ll check it out.

Is it such a big deal to get permission to cross said property?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail1 View Post
    Is it such a big deal to get permission to cross said property?
    It's difficult when politicians are on the payroll of the rich foreign land owner.
    1. Human over population

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    gcreek, you are peddling irrelevant nonsense.
    You keep avoiding real questions.

the question is, if you have a piece of property that is only accessible by going through my property, should I give you access to it?
    Not if you choose not to. I know of an instance where unfortunate individuals bought property without researching in full access to said property . They were forced to apply to the government to build a more costly road in order to not use an existing but not legal way of getting to their property. So yes, you can refuse.

I did read what Matt posted, so we do have a when but we definitely do not have a why. Do we?
    Last edited by gcreek; 03-07-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    It's difficult when politicians are on the payroll of the rich foreign land owner.
    Can you say that with complete surety? I cannot because I do not know and likely one would never find out if it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneramhunter View Post
    If the lake is not in a park. I’ believe I Could land a plane on the public lake and fish all day. Many parks do not have restrictions re floatplane landing on lake. Maybe I’ll check it out.
    Yes when i was young we could fly into and fish the lakes in " Wells Grey Park " - Then some phucking flower sniffing canoeist POLITICIAN got air craft banned from landing in the park ! RJ

Can you say that with complete surety? I cannot because I do not know and likely one would never find out if it was true.
    No I can not. But I can say with complete surety that politicians who sold land to private individuals without considering access to pieces of public land that was cut off inside, did not represent public interest and their constituents. And I would give them a baseball bat rabbit treatment.
    1. Human over population

Not if you choose not to. I know of an instance where unfortunate individuals bought property without researching in full access to said property . They were forced to apply to the government to build a more costly road in order to not use an existing but not legal way of getting to their property. So yes, you can refuse.
    This question is in fact at the heart of this issue.
    In most jurisdictions you can not have private property without access.
    But in BC, apparently there are instances of this. I guess we are still wild west.
    1. Human over population