Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
No, we wouldn't be fishing them. We would be duck hunting them from a punt in the fall as that is a major flyway in BC And from what I was lead to believe,
Joe is not one to quote. Apparently, some of his testimony was a bit dubious. Instigated the first judge's field trip to the area.

And a far as a decision from three judges. Not so fast, it was Willcock and as I read it, (his decision) he wrote it and the other two rubber stamped it. Do you know how many pages long it is? Nothing more than a hodge podge. Makes me wonder if he is a DLCC client with preferential treatment?

And what about your ag leases? You are given the authority to deny people access which is keeping people from accessing crown land, not your land, crown land. I think it's time for the rest of us to follow up on Andrew Weaver's initiative to enact legislation under the Right to Roam.

Cattleman's Association members are just getting way too much for the amount of dollars they put into the system and no, what you folks lay down for lease fees is a piss in the bucket considering what you should be paying.

And let's not overlook the flagrant illegal gating on roads throughout the province. You can be assured that a vast majority of the gating is done by guides and ranchers (or a combination of both) and not bike riders, hikers and hunters.

And don't bother phoning me Mike. I'm not up to any bullshit. And I'm not referring to gcreek!
So if you lease a condo, apartment or any other such abode, anyone should be able to wander in and out at any time then?