Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kawkawa

Kawkawa

Anyone planning on getting out for some kokanee this weekend? I'll be out there at kawkawa lake. Good luck to everyone.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kawkawa

Giver shit! Let us know how it goes, a friend of mine should be up there as well
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Was thinking of giving it a go. I've gone in March the last two years but didn't get kokanee. Float fishing krill for the coho was a blast though. Think I was fishing too deep for this early the last two years but I'm pretty new to kokanee.

I'm fairly new to kokanee fishing also. Will definately give you the run done if we catch anything.

Did the opening day change on Kawkawa? I thought it was at the end of March.

As long as I've known it's always been dec 1 to Feb 28 closed. So leap years you can start fishing on the 29th.

That's right - End of Feb not end of March. I have now been corrected and re-calibrated. Time to fish.

So how did it go?

It didn't go. Life got in the way and work around the house took precedent. Am going for sure this weekend will keep you in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by tim.l View Post
    It didn't go. Life got in the way and work around the house took precedent. Am going for sure this weekend will keep you in the loop.
    Happens to me ALL THE TIME! Not complaining.....but still.....can be frustrating