Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ordered my license and tags for (2021-2022), how about you?

Re: Ordered my license and tags for (2021-2022), how about you?

Bought my license and ordered a muley and whitetail tags. Should be here long before the season opener

Got all mine ordered today, even the fall tags in light of this thread. Thank god for Spring bear. I have no idea how I would cope with waiting right through until the Fall each year, especially only being two seasons in to hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew5 View Post
    Got all mine ordered today, even the fall tags in light of this thread. Thank god for Spring bear. I have no idea how I would cope with waiting right through until the Fall each year, especially only being two seasons in to hunting.
    If you hunt waterfowl, that will take you to March 10. Add in predators too (cats & dogs), cougar can take you to end of March. Then bear & turkey into the summer. It is June/July where you should switch to fishing My wife hates it, as I can almost hunt/fish year round and home renos don't see much of my time anymore haha.

Tags arrived in the mail a week or so ago. I'm all set for 2021.

Hit the bush for a few nights, checked/serviced a bunch of trailcams and hung a new one.

Still a couple feet of compact snow in some areas. Found a few bear tracks though.

Not sure if we'll be doing the spring bear hunting thing or not. I say that every year around this time though and always end up getting the itch

Had to go to Reliable for a gunsmithing job anyway so bought my hunting licence, bear and deer tags there today.

I don't get too excited abut bear hunting until May and with the current price of fuel I won't be making many "just going for a look" trips either.

Bought my bear tags. I will wait until I get LEH results to buy the rest.

Done and done

Tags came today. 7 days after ordering

I bought mine at the store: 1 bear (for now), 2 Mules, 2 W/T, Elk and Moose.

Kid just got his Core done last weekend so hopefully his Hunter Number arrives in time for LEH this year.

Picked up a double door commercial stainless fridge this will become the makings of my game cooler. Also picked up one of those big single door Coke fridges - may be another option if I need or choose.