Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ordered my license and tags for (2021-2022), how about you?

Re: Ordered my license and tags for (2021-2022), how about you?

If you buy your license at a store or Frontcounter BC do you have to agree to the waiver that you will follow the Provincial Health Officers orders?

I see they have that online again and I really don’t want to agree to those terms to buy my license & tags.

I get mine from PoCo military in Langley on 64 Avenue and 201 st.

Bought all my tags for the year, except any LEH species. 2 mule deer, 1 whitetail deer, cougar, lynx, bobcat & special area hunting license for waterfowl in lower mainland. Bison, elk, moose will depend on LEH draws. $155 for everything, seems like a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by lakelander View Post
    I get mine from PoCo military in Langley on 64 Avenue and 201 st.
    Stillwater in Ladner also carries tags, and is a great store to support. Poco Military are great folks as well.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by jamfarm View Post
    If you buy your license at a store or Frontcounter BC do you have to agree to the waiver that you will follow the Provincial Health Officers orders?

I see they have that online again and I really don’t want to agree to those terms to buy my license & tags.
    Good point. Any exercise of resistance can be good for ones mental health, if so inclined.
    But the alternate is to mask up and go stand in line at Frontcounter , or wait for a friendly local vendor to buy later.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by jamfarm View Post

Public health orders are law, so that waiver is simply "I agree to obey the law."

Arrow Re: Ordered my license and tags for (2021-2022), how about you?

Never have bought in-Province tags online, and likely never will.
    Gone Fishing & Canada Tire both offer them.
    Good opportunity for a quick perusal of things I might "need" and a little BS on the side.
    Just the way I like it...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    as I discovered that you are de facto suspended from all hunting the second you order any tag until you receive it in the mail, even if the tag is for a deer and you just want to hunt grouse.
    Hi Caddis and good to hear from you! Can you please explain the above statement.This happened to us last year so it totally applies. My pops buys a hunting license and goes grouse hunting, a buddy of his offered him a whitetail hunt on some private land, we ordered his tag online, he then continued to grouse hunt? his tag arrived and all went well. Can you just clarify why after you purchase a deer tag your general hunting license is suspended until that tag arrives??
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by Linksman313 View Post
    Hi Caddis and good to hear from you! Can you please explain the above statement.This happened to us last year so it totally applies. My pops buys a hunting license and goes grouse hunting, a buddy of his offered him a whitetail hunt on some private land, we ordered his tag online, he then continued to grouse hunt? his tag arrived and all went well. Can you just clarify why after you purchase a deer tag your general hunting license is suspended until that tag arrives??
    Yeah that doesn't sound right. I also went grouse hunting with my general license and then ordered my deer tags for Oct.

Hmmmm. Yeas I would like to know about this as well .
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Linksman313 View Post
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !