Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WSSBC - Large Carnivore ban

Re: WSSBC - Large Carnivore ban

Not sure how many of you are on Rokslide. I started a post there yesterday, in the general discussion forum, over 400 views in 24 hours , 9 responses saying they visited WSSBC and signed. If you’re on that site, maybe bump the thread and generate interest. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by labguy View Post
    Good post. Hunters have to be the slackest group on the planet when it comes to standing up and being counted. After sitting on their hands while everything they supposedly value goes south, will jump on the internet and bitch and moan ad nauseam. Pathetic really......
    Canadian hunters are lazy. You should see how the US groups react to stuff like this, they get out En mass and call their representatives, blast them with phone calls and even picket outside their offices. That’s why F&W is so well funded and front of mind in most states because the users actually give a crap

Quote Originally Posted by Cabled View Post
    Not sure how many of you are on Rokslide. I started a post there yesterday, in the general discussion forum, over 400 views in 24 hours , 9 responses saying they visited WSSBC and signed. If you’re on that site, maybe bump the thread and generate interest. Thanks.
    Done!!!!!!

It would be great if we could gain one of the large names in hunting to support our hunting rights on social media, e.g. meat eater. Ryan Callaghan was a hunting guide in BC, he should have a personal buy in...

I'll go look for it now mate, thanks for taking the time to do that!

Maybe some of them will pipe up with advice on all this crap too, good info on this thread already. I'll look into the other info on MLA's.

Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabled View Post
    This is great! What's over that next ridge...
    https://www.instagram.com/colehank/?hl=en

Back on the recent bar.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    Canadian hunters are lazy. You should see how the US groups react to stuff like this, they get out En mass and call their representatives, blast them with phone calls and even picket outside their offices. That’s why F&W is so well funded and front of mind in most states because the users actually give a crap
    I wouldnt say there lazy maybe to complacent personally i see this as a B.C. issue posable Canadian, and feel only responses from B.C. should be involved I dont want the laws and regulations here made or decided on from the states or europe or
    people that have no clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    I dont want the laws and regulations here made or decided on from the states or europe or
    This is possibly the funniest thing I’ve read on here ever! This is EXACTLY who is making our laws right now!!! Social pressure from outside the country and people who have no clue about animal numbers etc are causing our idiot governments to fold and pass bad laws. They’re bad laws for us as hunters, but worse for the animals involved.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    I wouldnt say there lazy maybe to complacent personally i see this as a B.C. issue posable Canadian, and feel only responses from B.C. should be involved I dont want the laws and regulations here made or decided on from the states or europe or
    Many hunters travel from international countries to hunt sheep, cougars, elk, black bear, etc. We need all voices as it affects more than just BC residents.

Just so you're aware from the anti side, they aren't focusing on the voices of just BC residents either... they are advocating at large to many other places, fight fire with fire or get burnt alive my friend.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Should this be a BC resident (voter) issue? Yep most likely.

Is it? No, most certainly not.