Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northbound clothing

Northbound clothing

Anyone try this clothing line ?
    https://northboundgear.co/
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Northbound clothing

Following, those are some sale attractive prices if the product is of reasonable quality
    Last edited by WetLeopard; 02-20-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Designed in Canada and something about a conscience but no mention of where it’s made. Probably made in China and the sale prices are always displayed to make you think you’re getting a deal.

I just looked up the website. Looks pretty good. Contact info is Surrey, BC. But your pay in usd. Just stupid that is. If it was me I would phone the number or email them and make sure it is not coming from the states and you have to pay duty.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

I think its made in china , too, bad !
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 02-22-2021 at 09:11 AM.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

yes. i bought a pair of their waterproof pants last year. i was surprised when my credit card bill showed the $US amount. beware. i called the number and yes...foreign made. so on that front i thought it was a bit misleading. having said that, i wore them only once on a hiking/hunting trip and found them to be waterproof as advertised and sturdy in construction. I was happy with the way the performed. they fit well and i have no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by nature girl View Post
    I just looked up the website. Looks pretty good. Contact info is Surrey, BC. But your pay in usd. Just stupid that is. If it was me I would phone the number or email them and make sure it is not coming from the states and you have to pay duty.

Yah, what she says.
    Lots of Chinese companies will get Canadian addresses and make it appear that they are "domestic".
    For example the office hours are 9am-3pm EST. Who in BC would advertise EST time zone for "office hours".
    Looks totally fake.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

I actually ordered 2 pairs of these pants for my wife and I. They bead water pretty good, they have some stretch to them, and they have a warm fleece lining inside too. Great for watching my kid play soccer in the rain and it blocks out a bit of the wind as well. I haven't taken them out to the bush though so I can't comment on the durability out there. I must say I wasn't expecting much and was a little weary after I made the purchase but surprised how good the quality was. For $116 it seems a little steep. I feel like these are really worth around $80. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Yah, what she says.
    Lots of Chinese companies will get Canadian addresses and make it appear that they are "domestic".
    For example the office hours are 9am-3pm EST. Who in BC would advertise EST time zone for "office hours".
    Looks totally fake.
    Good catch
    likely just another Alibaba store
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

You can find most of those exact articles of clothing on Amazon with a different name for a quarter of the cost