Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Re: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Ron C and Stone Ram hunter are bang on. Was having this exact conversation with my wife last night about how predators should be called a management hunt and yes Edible portions of all bears should be legally required to be taken. We also “Must” get away from the term “Trophy Hunting” or even the term what a Trophy! We are Selective hunters; not Trophy Hunters. Trophy hunters just sounds bad to the antis. We all need to be smarter how we brand hunting for future generations! It is a must!

Good post, totally agree

"Selective Hunters"

I like it! Not spin...just a more accurate description of how folks hunt. I'm going start using that term if ya don't mind.

All your arguments fall flat in today's political corrrect climate. It does not matter. You are not going to change the social licence of the urban live like rat's crowd they have no ability to look beyond their own walls. Appealing to the masses we too murder the truth by not being genuine and telling lies. Who is best at sniffing a lie? (A liar. Our only hope is science and the progressives have it by the throat right now.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by elimsprint View Post
    #16 was a great post, most intelligent from you yet.
    I take it you do not have anything intelligent to add at all.

I agree. That's a great suggestion.

Hunters are not "Woke" Hunting as recreation is white patriarchy .
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

nobody can take our right to put food on the table and to do the killing and the butchering ourselves
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    nobody can take our right to put food on the table and to do the killing and the butchering ourselves
    Oh yes they can.

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    All your arguments fall flat in today's political corrrect climate. It does not matter. You are not going to change the social licence of the urban live like rat's crowd they have no ability to look beyond their own walls. Appealing to the masses we too murder the truth by not being genuine and telling lies. Who is best at sniffing a lie? (A liar. Our only hope is science and the progressives have it by the throat right now.
    Bang on, the latte sippers are and will kill us, only by numbers! And those numbers are votes unfortunately! K