Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Re: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Quote Originally Posted by tylerduce View Post
    Hello all,

I am a law student and hunter. Rebeka Breder is my professor for Animal Law. Needless to say her and I disagree on a few points, which is fine! I'll be writing a paper this fall on the north American model of conservation. In it I will discuss what our government does well that aligns with the conservation model and what it can improve on. I aim to be as fair and impartial to both sides as the data will allow me to be. If anyone is interested in reading the final work feel free to send me a message. The paper will be done just before Christmas.

Happy hunting
    I'd also like a copy!!

Thanks!

Hello all,

I am a law student and hunter. Rebeka Breder is my professor for Animal Law. Needless to say her and I disagree on a few points, which is fine! I'll be writing a paper this fall on the north American model of conservation. In it I will discuss what our government does well that aligns with the conservation model and what it can improve on. I aim to be as fair and impartial to both sides as the data will allow me to be. If anyone is interested in reading the final work feel free to send me a message. The paper will be done just before Christmas.

Happy hunting
    Please include me for sharing.

Hello all,

Happy hunting
    Can we see the “comments” she leaves on your paper too??
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

as a kid who spent every summer camping down the lake and young boyscout guided by principals of conservation and sustainability I realized very early on in this debate is that there are 2 kinds of people....the ones that consider humans as an intrigal part of nature and the ones that separate us from nature.....the ones that consider humans as separate will never understand the need to feel connected to mother earth...they will never truly understand that deep need for the connection and the feeling of being part of our natural world...those of us that do consider humans as part of the natural world are ŕlso in 2 camp...those who were raised or indoctrinated to be part of nature and those that gained an appreciation without the raw experience of it....the indoctrinated often stumble to put such deep feelings into words...when in nature these people automatically become calmed by the feeling that all is right.... generally I find those who learn to appreciate that we are part of nature also benifit from being plugged in to mother earth but are more exillerated and excited by it....
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 11-01-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Well said WOT.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.