Thread: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Threaded View

Re: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Kos....don’t hide who you are. Talk about hunting every chance you get. Just make sure to be as thoughtful/respectful as possible if your talking to someone who doesn’t hunt. You never know how they will respond to or interpret the conversation.

Quick story.....few yrs back I was finishing caping/cleaning an elk skull for a European mount. I had my truck backed in towards my garage using the tailgate as a work bench when I noticed a white mini van drive by. The lady driving was eye balling me as she passed, when she got to the stop sign( love on a corner lot ) she was completely sideways in her seat looking back at me. As she proceeded around the corner, I thought “ that was weird “ when out of know where, here comes Karen. walking up the road with 3 kids young in tow she rounds the corner and I see that shes locked on me. All I though was “ oh shit, this is going to get interesting “. Expecting this woman to freak out about me caping this skull in plain sight where her kids could see it. As she gets closer.....she asks if it’s ok if her kids see what I was doing......??? Wtf.......I was completely caught off guard. In the end she just wanted to expose her kids to real life. Her husband was the new pastor of the church by my house and their family had just moved to town. It was one of the most positive hunting conversation I’ve ever had.
    Last edited by j270wsm; 02-18-2021 at 10:26 PM.