Thread: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Hybrid View

Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Animal rights lawyer Rebeka Breder is trying to ban your

Spring Bear hunt today on CKNW at 11am.

On her Twitter feed, I read that her end goal is to

ban ALL HUNTING
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rebeka Breder trying to ban Wolf an Bear hunting

Have a mass phone in from us Hunters if they open up the phone lines . I think if you phone in they may do a pre screen so not sure what tactic to use . Sorry I will be working .
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

I guess there was some sort of a debate between her and Jesse Zeman.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    I guess there was some sort of a debate between her and Jesse Zeman.
    That will be like fighting fire with more dead wood.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    That will be like fighting fire with more dead wood.

I don't know what your beef is with Zeman, but he is completely in the public eye and his opinions, proposals and ideas are too.
    They can be found easily.
    I have not found anything by him that would make your characterizations ring true to me.

On the other hand, I don't know that you have public presense and that your opinions are published somewhere so I can't really learn what your ideas are.
    We all have disagreements about how we would go about doing things, but usually those who show up run the show.

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us as to how Zeman has contributed to loss of hunting opportunities?
    Otherwise your constant jabs get a little stale.
    1. Human over population

I don't know what your beef is with Zeman, but he is completely in the public eye and his opinions, proposals and ideas are too.
    I have not found anything by him that would make your characterizations ring true to me.

On the other hand, I don't know that you have public presense and that your opinions are published somewhere so I can't really learn what your ideas are.
    We all have disagreements about how we would go about doing things, but usually those who show up run the show.

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us as to how Zeman has contributed to loss of hunting opportunities?
    Atta boy! Call him out. Have him tell us how he opposed the Chilcotin Nation "land grab". How he lead the private landowners within that territory in opposition.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

If more hunters responded to claims like him I feel we would be in a better place. IMHO Zeman does a good job for us, and long may it continue.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the the most intelligent , it is the one most adaptable to change"

Quote Originally Posted by simonvancouver View Post
    If more hunters responded to claims like him I feel we would be in a better place. IMHO Zeman does a good job for us, and long may it continue.
    I agree 100%
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

If you are too blind to see the path your Beloved Fed is leading its lambs to slaughter on then it is not worth the effort trying to open your eyes.

You know, sometimes people are put in places of influence because they are worthless anywhere else. I could care less what others think of me personally, that is far from the issue.
    Before you go and pat your pet on the head again, let’s revisit his and BCFW’s non role in speaking up for the grizzly hunt. If you think that is worth his $500 a day income then keep sending your donations in. I will spend my time, effort and dollars trying to make wildlife.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    If you are too blind to see the path your Beloved Fed is leading its lambs to slaughter on then it is not worth the effort trying to open your eyes.

You know, sometimes people are put in places of influence because they are worthless anywhere else. I could care less what others think of me personally, that is far from the issue.
    Before you go and pat your pet on the head again, let’s revisit his and BCFW’s non role in speaking up for the grizzly hunt. If you think that is worth his $500 a day income then keep sending your donations in. I will spend my time, effort and dollars trying to make wildlife.

I'm not saying that BCWF is without fault, or that everything they do is what I'd do.
    But they are the closest thing to representation we have. Closest thing to association, industry group.
    If you know what I mean.
    They are the one organization that is called when some political body wants to know what hunters think.

I would agree that BCWF was a non-combatant in the grizzly hunt issue. Sometimes people, in this case falsley, believe that they have to give up something to get something.
    But in this game we are the only ones giving. For 50 years or more.
    Gun owners and hunters in BC should not be giving an inch.
    The only inch we should be giving is heart piercing steel.
    I've taken heat about my opinions on this issue from some very high profile hunting personalities. But it hasn't changed my mind.

But that's not a valid reason to dismiss BCWF.
    It's a valid reason to make it better.
    Your constant dick swinging at Zeman is not productive.
    It helps nobody. It just shows that you have no valid arguments. No valid ideas.
    Especially when most people know Zeman's public stand.
    And he is the one who government and media ask about hunting.
    Not you and me.

You should care what people think of you, if you live among people.
    But maybe it's life in isolation up there in the boonies, that makes you think you shouldn't.

It's about ****ing time that we learn to work with those who we don't agree without exclusion.
    This ****ing social media is making imbeciles of this generation.

Grizzly hunt is not dead. It will return.
    British Columians don't always elect idiots. Just most of the time.
    Last edited by adriaticum; 02-16-2021 at 04:09 PM.
    1. Human over population