Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rifle Carry Question

Re: Rifle Carry Question

Kifaru gunbearer for me. No issues with a bino harness. Easy access, barrel isn't sitting high in the pack to get caught on things, hands free, on and off without taking off the pack.

The Kifaru setup is great. Super fast to get the guns to shoulder (faster than slung over your shoulder). It doesn’t stick up and get caught on branches and your scope is protected. I use my barrel (sits up by my face - and no it doesn’t bother me) to steady my hand when I glass. It’s almost perfect. The only negative is when your hiking up steep slopes, you need to be first or you have muzzle control issues.

Kifaru gunbearer. If you're on a dirtbike though, don't reef up on the bars as you cross a water bar on the road, or you'll bust your face open with your barrel.

Or so I've heard.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

I like a narrow sling with a bino harness or pack. My favorite is a 1" wide rough leather sling second is this one https://www.cabelas.ca/product/14193...-baktrak-sling it's narrow enough to hook over the strap from the harness or pack. Seems to stay on decent. It's stretchy so I have it set tight so holds on.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Is there a Canadian retailer that sells the kifaru gun bearer?

Precision Optics possibly? Other than that your option is to order directly from Kifaru.

Don’t want to hijack this thread, but has anyone used the Eberlestock Gunslinger?

Never used it no. I ended up getting the EMG carrier and modified it a little bit. Works great!

Depends on where I'm hunting. If back packing, I attached to my pack. If day hiking, shoulder sling