Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Toy

Question Re: New Toy

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Well in for a penny... just ordered the 20 lb Cabelas Meat Mixer too. They used to be $300 and got it for $200! Now to find some casings and spices! I have a fair bit of venison to get started with and will be focused on getting a couple bears this spring now! Cheers.
    Damn!! Got a link?
    Partner's turn to purchase, this fits right in.
    But I can't seem to find it on sale?

Hoping...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: New Toy

I was looking at one of these at Princess Auto- just wasn't sure if I'd use it enough.

On a related note, has anyone here used one of the old cast iron F Dick sausage stuffers?
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Re: New Toy

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Well in for a penny... just ordered the 20 lb Cabelas Meat Mixer too. They used to be $300 and got it for $200! Now to find some casings and spices! I have a fair bit of venison to get started with and will be focused on getting a couple bears this spring now! Cheers.
    I bought an unused older version of the Cabelas mixer today. I figured since folks seem to enjoy making sausage so much, I should try making it too. $135 with an unused burger maker and papers.

When in doubt, just pin it.