Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordering from KUIU

Re: Ordering from KUIU

I went a size up on pants, which seems to be what most people do w KUIU. Worked for me

should add: worked for the waist, length needs to be hemmed

Quote Originally Posted by JIL_24/7 View Post
    Also, one last question. 6'0" and 200lbs. Broad shoulders and kind of a meathead lol. Most of my clothing is L, but wondering if I should go XL given fit and layering. Any suggestions to those who have KUIU gear?
    I also wear a L but decided to go XL for layering purposes and I'm glad I did

Quote Originally Posted by JIL_24/7 View Post
    Thanks everyone. 15% off for one item for your first order seems like a good deal. Do they run better promotions at other times of the year?
    Covid dependent there is usually a Kuiu Booth that goes around the province late spring. Most items are 15% off there plus you get to try it on and get a feel for sizing.

I'm 5'9, 175lbs and wear a large, Id say you're probably best off with an XL. Or if you're not in a rush, wait for the booth event. If you're down on the coast its usually in Abbotsford.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Kuiu sizing seems a bit all over the place me. I'm 6', 190lbs. Everything I own in Sitka is large and a perfect size except jetstream jacket is an XL for layering. With kuiu, Large in a peloton 240 is the best fitting piece of clothing I own. Large in a peloton 97 is tight in the shoulders, loose in the waist, and too short. XL in a peloton 97 is way too loose everywhere.

I got the attack pants and I should have sized up, they're snug in the waist and tight on the thighs. Even the coat I ordered is snug.

Sizing is Kuius problem.
    I am a XL in the Guide jacket and a L in the Yukon. But when you look at the sizing chart the measurements are the same.
    if what you get doesn't fit send it back and get another one.

Yes I agree. I tried the 3 big brands and went with Sitka. Sold all the kuiu

Kuiu is the worst for sizing, and fit issues all over the place

I buy KUIU Attack pants in the same size as my blue jeans, fit is no problem. I wear an XL top in almost everything and that has worked for all KUIU tops except the Guide Jacket which was too tight, got sent back and never replaced. The Chugach rain jacket, the Super Down ULTRA jacket, Peloton 240 and 97 all fit well in XL. Good luck and buy the XL top based on the size you listed.

Thanks everyone. Went with the XL. Hopefully it fits well.

If it doesnt they will take it back and you can get a different size..