Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordering from KUIU

Ordering from KUIU

Hello,
    Just wondering who here has ordered from KUIU recently. There is some confusing language with the third party they use to distribute to Canada. Were you charged anything in regards to customs? I have been burned a couple of times lately with other things where I was charged on delivery for things I wasn't expecting. Any info would be great before I place my order. Looking at the AXIS Hybrid.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ordering from KUIU

If you order through the Canadian site and use EShop(Third Party), you should not get hit with any border charges.

That Axis line is a wicked choice!
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Just recieved a peloton 240 yesterday. Showed up my door, nothing extra. The price at checkout is all there is from the Canadian site.

As port hunter said, as long as you order through the Canadian Kuiu site, what you are charged at the checkout is what you pay. I just received an order this week. It arrived at my door with no issues. Once it crosses the border into Canada it travels via Canada Post which seems to be a bit behind schedule right now for obvious reasons.

as said above, if you order from the Canadian site, the price you pay at checkout is it, no extra charges.

no additional customs charges, returns go to a Canadian warehouse

Ordered both Axis Hybrid Jacket and Pants last week. Order placed Jan 19th, delivered Jan 27th. No additional fees or duty charges. Extremely quick IMO

Received my first order from them a couple weeks ago, no hassles, great gear. I've always used backpacking packs, can't believe how light 60 lbs feels in the KUIU pro system

Thanks everyone. 15% off for one item for your first order seems like a good deal. Do they run better promotions at other times of the year?

Also, one last question. 6'0" and 200lbs. Broad shoulders and kind of a meathead lol. Most of my clothing is L, but wondering if I should go XL given fit and layering. Any suggestions to those who have KUIU gear?