Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ordering from KUIU

Re: Ordering from KUIU

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    If it doesnt they will take it back and you can get a different size..
    First Lite is the same. If it doesn’t fit right, send it back and they will ship the correct size right away. FLs sizing is pretty accurate too if you use their chart, and their reviews have a spot for a persons height and weight and size they bought, and whether it was too big, too small or juuuust right.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by porthunter View Post
    Covid dependent there is usually a Kuiu Booth that goes around the province late spring. Most items are 15% off there plus you get to try it on and get a feel for sizing.

I'm 5'9, 175lbs and wear a large, Id say you're probably best off with an XL. Or if you're not in a rush, wait for the booth event. If you're down on the coast its usually in Abbotsford.
    Curious how to get notified of this and if other brands participate? Any more info appreciated.

The axis is a great choice for cold weather gear. Wore mine snowmobile/predator hunting today. As said, size up. Your order will be duty free if ordered off the canadian pricing. I just got a boxful yesterday!

I've ordered over the phone and had my items in 10 days with standard shipping, no custom charges. Also I was told by the rep over the phone that some promo codes only work on the US site or if you call to place an order.

Another happy axis owner here.

i have the pants and love them.

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    Curious how to get notified of this and if other brands participate? Any more info appreciated.
    get on their email list and they let you know when they are having gear days

I always order from the us site sometimes you get hit with duties sometimes you don’t when you do it works out to the same price as ordering off their Canadian site but with the us site you can earn inner circle points and you get a 20% off 1 item on your birthday